1685 Business Skills
1) Purposeful leaders understand the value of relationships and strive to create a common sense of purpose.
2) They create a positive team culture and simplify processes, which are aligned to the overall vision. They encourage and support best practice.
3) Their values and ethics are their guiding authority when a crisis hits. They model ethical leadership, judgement and decision-making on a daily basis.
4) Purposeful leaders include everyone in the team in decision-making, as status and power is unimportant to them.
5) They are driven by facts and evidence but also consider and support the growth and wellbeing needs of people.
5) They are good listeners and their first need as a communicator is to seek to understand what is going on for others, whilst they seek to improve their own personal strength and resilience.
6) Leading with purpose requires keeping an eye on their own wellbeing, paying attention to balance in life and work and being resilient.
7) As assertive, collaborative leaders, they are not afraid of conflict and disquiet, but seek to bring people together.
Every KPI can be improved by understanding and improving ethical leadership. Financial returns and cost-savings can be traced to purposeful leadership mindset and behaviours.
Contact me to find out more about how to develop yourself and your teams.